Terms and Conditions
At EZTX, user privacy is an important concern. We are committed to privacy and security, and to providing the best possible user experience for our users and online customers. We also strive to protect the personal and confidential information of those who use our on-line service and website. Click here for our entire Privacy Notice. This notice may be updated by us from time to time, so please check back frequently.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT ACCESS THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICE OR INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
If you are under the age of 18, you may not use the Website service.
Your use of our Website Service is subject to the additional notices that may appear throughout the Website. If you use any of our products or service, you are subject to any applicable agreements (“Supplemental Agreements”) and any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such products or service. All such guidelines, or rules, are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement. Where a conflict exists between this Agreement and any of the Supplemental Agreements, the provisions of the applicable Supplemental Agreement shall govern.
Personal and Commercial Use And License
We may provide users with online tax debt resolution preparation products and service (“service and information”) for personal, or commercial use. We grant you access to the Website Service during the term of this agreement solely to receive the service and information.
Your eligibility for any of our particular products and service is subject to our final approval and acceptance.
Except as expressly provided otherwise in an applicable Supplemental Agreement, we grant you a personal, limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to display on your computer, print, download and use screen displayed text, audio clips, video clips and other such content that is made available to you on the Website service, solely for your own personal purposes necessary to receive the service and information provided on the Website, provided that: (i) you do not (and do not allow any third party to) modify or create a derivative work of any such content; and (ii) you include with and display on each copy of such content the associated copyright notice. No other use is permitted. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not: (i) include such content in or with any product or service that you create or distribute; (ii) include such content on another Internet website; (iii) reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, rent, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of the Website service, use of the Website service, or access to the Website service; or (iv) establish hyperlinks to any page other than the home page of the Website or create any frame containing any portion of the Website service, on any other website or text document with hyperlink capabilities. Further, you may not direct any other person to do any of the foregoing. You agree not to access the Website service by any means other than through a commercially available web browser. You will not access or attempt to access password protected, secure or non-public areas of the website service without our prior written permission. You will comply with all privacy laws.
In order to use the Website service, you must obtain access to the Internet and pay any service fees associated with such access. System availability and access to the service and information available on the Website may be limited or unavailable for reasons which may include, without limitation, system performance, telecommunications failure, hardware failure or software failure. You are responsible for your use of your Internet browser, the Website, and the service and information provided on or by the Website service. We are not responsible for deletion of data, timeliness of service, or the failure to store any of your data or personalization settings.
All content on the Website service, including but not limited, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, trade names, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, digital downloads, data compilations, software, and the compilation of any of the foregoing, is our property the property of our licensors and is protected by United States and international patent, copyright, and trademark laws. The display and availability of the content on the Website service does not convey or create any license or other rights in the content. Any unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, redistribution, reproduction, publication or modification of Website service content by any person without our prior written authorization is strictly prohibited, may be a violation of federal or common law, trademark, patent and copyright laws and may subject such a violator to legal action. The use of content from the Website service on any other website or networked computer environment is similarly prohibited. Requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials found on the Website service can be made by contacting us in writing. You are also strictly prohibited from creating works or materials that derive from or are based on the Website service content or other materials contained in the Website service including, without limitation, fonts, icons, link buttons, wallpaper, desktop themes and unlicensed merchandise. This prohibition applies regardless of whether the derivative materials are sold, bartered or given away.
There will be portions of the Website service that require you to create a user account prior to using the service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account, or any other breach of security of which you are aware, and to ensure that you properly close out of your account at the end of each session. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Website service at any time. EZTX will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Website service. If your status as a user of this Website service is terminated, you will (i) stop using the Website service and any information obtained from the Website service, and (ii) destroy all copies of your account information, password and any information obtained from this Website service.
You agree that any information you provide to us through the Website will be accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete as of the date the information was provided, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right, without limitation, to suspend or terminate any of your accounts and to refuse any and all current or future use of the Website service (or any portion thereof) and the service and information provided on or through the Website.
Fees and Payments
You agree that your Payment Method may be charged by one of our affiliated entities. Your transaction will be processed by EZTX.com. Payment is due at Time of Order; you agree to pay all amounts due for Services at the time you order them. All amounts are non-refundable unless otherwise noted. EZTX reserves the right to change its prices and fees at any time, and such changes shall be posted online at this Site and effective immediately without need for further notice to you.
Except as prohibited in any product-specific agreement, you may pay for Services by using any of the following “Payment Methods”: (i) valid credit or debit card, (ii) and PayPal. The payment method feature automatically places an order for the applicable Service and charges account payment used.
Upon request, you can receive different types of text messages and or email messages from us in response to, requested information, requested help, requested coaching, and promotional offers. If you agree to receive text and/or email messages from us, you agree to and understand the following:
- Your wireless service carrier’s standard text message and data rates may apply.
- You agree that we may communicate with you by automated SMS, MMS, text message or other electronic means to your mobile device.
- Message frequency varies.
- In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number or email address, you agree to promptly update your account information.
- We may send you a message to confirm your choice to receive text messages and or email messages.
- You can cancel text messaging at any time by replying “STOP” to the most recent text message you received.
- You can cancel email messaging at any time by replying “UNSUBSCRIBE” to the most recent message you received.
You agree that you will not disclose our Confidential Information to any person or entity, other than as necessary to use the service and information provided on the Website service. You will not use or permit the use of any Confidential Information except as necessary in connection with the service and information. You shall use at least the same degree of care in safeguarding the Confidential Information as you use in safeguarding your own confidential information, but in no event shall you use less than due diligence and care. “Confidential Information” means all information or material which: (i) is obtained from password protected portions of the Website or (ii) (A) is marked “Confidential,” “Restricted,” or other similar marking, (B) is known by the parties to be considered confidential, or (C) is or should be known or understood to be confidential or proprietary by an individual exercising reasonable judgment.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
If you are under the age of 18, you may not use this Website service.
As a condition of your use of this Website service, you warrant to EZTX that you will not use this Website service for any purpose that is against the law or prohibited by these terms. If you violate any of these terms, your permission to use this Website service automatically ends.
You may not without, our prior written permission, use any computer code, data mining software, “robot,” “bot,” “spider,” “scraper” or other automatic device, or program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the web pages, data or content found on this Website service or accessed through this Website. You may not use EZTX content or other content from this Website on another website or use in-line or other linking to display such content without our permission. You may not introduce viruses, spyware or other malicious code to this Website service. You represent and warrant that you use frequently updated, commercially standard virus protection software to ensure that the system you use to access our Website service is virus free.
Links to Third Party Sites
Transactions with Third Parties
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or third parties found on or throughout the Website, including without limitation with respect to the payment and delivery of related products or service and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third parties and are not binding on us.
Links to Our Website
User Content/E-Mail Discussion Lists, Interactive Areas
We may offer you the opportunity to contribute your ideas, comments, questions, feedback and other communications to or from the Website service (collectively, the “User Content”) in other blogs, message boards, chat rooms, e-mail and other features of the Website service (“User Areas”) that may be offered from time to time and may be operated by us or by a third party on our behalf. You shall not (nor cause any third party to) use the Website service or information provided through the Website to perform any illegal activities (including without limitation defaming, abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening or otherwise violating the legal rights, such as rights of privacy, of others) or immoral activities or any of the following types of activities, without limitation:
- Disseminating libelous, harmful, vulgar, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable material
- Containing nudity, violence of offensive subject matter, or are deemed exploitive in any way
- Promoting racism, prejudice, bigotry, hatred, harassment or physical harm of any kind against any individual, group or individual
- Promoting illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities, such as making or buying illegal weapons or violating someone’s privacy
- Using any computer code, data mining software, “robot,” “bot,” “spider,” “scraper” or other automatic device, or program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the Web pages, data or content found on the Website or accessed through the Website
- Transmitting information that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party
- Transmitting any material that contains software viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer code, files, or programs which may interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Impersonating anyone or any entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity
- Advertising or posting any commercial content
- Interfering with or disrupting the Website
- Disrupting the activities or enjoyment of the Website for other users
- Collecting, or storing personal data about other users
Further, you agree that all User Content you provide will be on-topic, relevant and will not include profanity or any other disruptive or disrespectful behavior. The User Areas are not the appropriate channel to express individual concerns or specific customer support issues. Such concerns and issues should be addressed to the online customer support pages of the Website. You agree to evaluate and assume all risks associated with the use of User Content, including without limitation any risk relating to any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of User Content. We assume no responsibility for User Content or for the use of any User Area. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account or password, including without limitation any User Content you create or upload.
You acknowledge that User Content is not endorsed by EZTX and such user content should not be considered to have been reviewed, screened or approved by EZTX. You should exercise discretion before relying on information contained in user content.
We may, in our sole discretion, remove any User Content from a User Area at any time and for any or no reason. EZTX will not be liable to you or any third party for any deletion of any User Content on the Website and service.
You acknowledge that we may preserve and disclose User Content if required to do so by law or we believe in good faith that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, enforce this Agreement, respond to a claim that User Content violates any third party’s rights, or protect the right, property or personal safety of EZTX, any users of the Website service, and the public.
You also acknowledge that the technical processing and transmission of the Website, including without limitation User Content, may involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Changes to Website and Service
We may make improvements or changes in the information, service, products, and other materials on this Website or service or terminate this Website and service at any time for any or no reason and without notice.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any material contained on the Website or application infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, you should notify EZTX of your copyright infringement claim in accordance with the following procedure. EZTX will process notices of alleged infringement which it receives and will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Pursuant to the DMCA, all notifications of claimed copyright infringement on the Website and service should be sent ONLY to our Designated Agent:
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement:
Omni Legal Group, 2029 Century Park East, Suite 400, Los Angeles, CA 90067
Under the DMCA, the notification of claimed infringement must include the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
- Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the page of the web site where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.)
- A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our Website and service, including as applicable its URL, so that we can locate the material
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
NOTE: THE DESIGNATED AGENT IS PROVIDED SOLELY FOR NOTIFYING US THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. DO NOT SEND ANY INQUIRIES UNRELATED TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (e.g., REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE, REPORTS OF E-MAIL ABUSE, etc.) TO THE DESIGNATED AGENT AS YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE. WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
We will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate repeat infringers. If you believe that an account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer, please follow the instructions above to contact EZTX and provide information sufficient for us to verify that the account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Any legal action or proceeding between EZTX and you related to this Agreement will be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in the State of California, County of Riverside.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement, along with any Supplemental Agreements, is the entire and exclusive agreement between the parties, and it supersedes all previous communications, representations or agreements, either oral or written, between them with respect to this subject matter. No representations or statements of any kind made by us, which are not included in this Agreement, shall be binding on us.
- Waiver. No waiver of any provision herein shall be valid unless in writing and signed by both our authorized representative and you. Our failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement or any right shall not be construed as a waiver of any such provision or right.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed to be illegal or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall be unaffected and shall continue to be fully valid, binding, and enforceable.
- Headings. The headings contained herein are for convenience only and shall have no legal or interpretive effect.
- Other. We may assign our rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.